Visitors

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Finding the perfect submissive male for me


I have finally put together what it is I'm seeking for a male sub...

It's really on a case by case basis, mixed with good chemistry and an acceptance and maybe even desire to join in poly household. Toss in the fact that he may be bisexual or a cuckold and life is grand. He would love feet, massage, and goddess worship as well as cbt, electrical and impact play. He would be obedient, honest, and understand about respect and when humor is and is not appropriate. Smart-asses need not apply.


Put him under 5'10'' with a medium build, good hygiene, good teeth and a decent income then life would be grand!


Maybe that's why I keep having the reoccurring dream of running through a field of wildflowers with a huge butterfly net, always coming out the other end with an empty net. Regardless of my search and the fun I'm having while doing it, I'm empty handed at the end of the day.

No comments: