Visitors

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Barack Hussein Obama

Could I vote for a man named Barack Hussein Obama? A multiracial man whose father was from another country? I man who most of the black race sees as black; yet also forgets that he "was" Muslim (but converted to Christianity). I feel that regardless of how much we may push against our childhood and our upbringing, it really never leaves us and has helped create and format who we as individuals are, how we thing, feel, and handle situations.

How does one go from studying the Kuran to the Bible? How does one believe in Allah and wait... now he doesn't he believes in God Almighty?


So let's see...

Hussein
Obama
Black
Foreign father
Muslim

9/11 is just too recent for me to consider the above to run for President of the USA.

I can't even begin to listen to his views because I can't get this out of my mind, "Barack Hussein Obama; former Muslim for President of the USA!"


10 years ago, I may have felt differently. But this is not my President.

2 comments:

A submissive male said...

So now that it seems as though Obama is going to win, and it's been several months since You wrote that post, what are Your feelings now?

lady esenem said...

I think if he can walk the talk that he does, he'll be a decent president. I do worry have other concerns however regarding all the things I had previously mentioned. I feel he will definitely need upgraded security moreso than any other president we've had. Although he stands for many political views that I agree with, I'm not sure he has the ability to carry them out. If he wins the election, I hope he pulls it off. If not, I hope its nothing more than another crappy president in office. I see the nation being parted over his differences and what some of his views were regarding his comments early on about his white grandmother, among others, and I hope we will not see a race war. I think that would be a huge set back for all of us.