Visitors

Monday, December 22, 2008

Yes, I was


Okay, I admit it. I was in hiding. I cut myself off from everyone for several months. Two reasons: I had so much going on that I didn't know where to or who to turn to and also to see if anyone would really notice and contact me.

Right in the middle of selling my house, I had bariatric surgery and then moved 2 weeks laster. It was a 6 week recouperation process and I was unable to do anything.

My new house is roomier and I'm happier living in it (minus the kitchen & bathroom) but the basement is still jam packed with boxes.

I went to my first "event" a few weeks ago when I went to the picnic. I reconnected with some people and even met a potential new boy for me. We'll see how that goes.

I want to start the monthly munches back up though since no one has questioned their absence, I really do wonder if anyone is even interested anymore.

I had my tea party yesterday and that went really well! The house looked nice, the company was wonderful and the yummies were just that!

I'm looking forward to Christmas at my house and then the following Saturday is my After Christmas Regifting Party. Looks like we'll be having a dip party! That could be very interesting :)

I hope all is well with you... and wish you a very happy and safe Christmas and/or Holiday Season.

No comments: