Visitors

Monday, May 5, 2008

Packing Mr & Mrs Packrat

Lots of packing and moving boxes to storage. I thought I'd be finished by now. Wow! I got a LOT of stuff!

The house looks MUCH better without all of "that stuff" sitting around! I'm thankful that we are such a good team and work well together. We work so well together (chuckles) that he knows when to stay out of my way and when to stay busy. I admit, if you don't already know this about me, I'm a control freak. I want it done and I don't want to have to wait for it. (So why are you standing around?)

I was finishing up with my bedroom on Saturday and was wondering where Pete was and what he was doing! I walked into the second bedroom to find he was "arranging the hangers by style and color" When I asked what he was doing he stated, "staying busy and out from under your feet".

It took everything I had not to bust out laughing. I know he's a man, but I swear, I have yet to learn WHY they cannot look around and see what really needs to be done as opposed to "puttering" or waiting to be told. It's okay, at least he wasn't watching television.... he knew better obviously.

No comments: