Visitors

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Camp Crucible

Where to begin? I wanted to write about this last week when it happened but a lot has happened since I returned home too.

I attended Camp Crucible with my boy jack. We stayed in a cabin that would have slept 12 people. It was a bit more rustic than I would have liked, but I survived. The day after we arrived, another Femdom and her boy arrived shortly followed by a single male sub.

I've been to Black Rose Conventions every year except 2001, and I was at the first Dark Odyssey event. They don't even begin to compare to Camp Crucible. One of the many things I enjoyed about it was the fact that we all had meals together. We tried to sit with different people each time so we could get to know more people.

I FINALLY had my first fantasy ever brought to fruitation. I chained jack up to a tree naked while others walked by or rode the ever popular crucible cabs and made comments to jack... who the poor thing, couldn't say a word! I'd been thinking of that since I was 6 and out on the playground.

Some of the other things that I did: put him in the cock stocks outside and teasingly tortured him, chained him to the bed while I went outside and played with someone else, explore various opportunities in water sports, humiliated him with pork & beans, made him do rude things to a banana peel and set up a surprise kidnapping scene. Surprisingly, not once did he wear his pink ballerina outfit. He did however serve me and many other Femdoms as a sissymaid at the Victorian Tea.

I actually took a list of things that I wanted to do with him or to him and got everything accomplished but one. Guess I'll have to save that for next time!

The only thing I was disappointed about was the fact that I purchased a new swimsuit and the water was too cold to go swimming. Swimsuits are optional but not for this Lady. :)

We are definitely looking forward to attending again!

No comments: